Skip to content
Tasks to be fulfilled during the first 2 blocks to achieve a BA
- Presentation of tone and speech solo – shown to the tutors in the 1st block or on the weekend before the 2nd block begins.
- Presentation of two group pieces, one in tone and one in speech (with at least one other person) – This can be a Soul Calendar for example, and can be worked on with fellow students during the 1st block and presented on the weekend before the 2nd block begins.
- Presentation of speech formation – epic, lyric, dramatic (prepared in advance and presented during the 1st block)
- Music theory exam – given by a tutor during the 1st block (Can be repeated in the 2nd block if necessary.)
- Written research topic and oral presentation/demonstration (presented on the weekend before the 2nd block begins) –
This consists of the exploration of a eurythmical theme or element, focussing on one’s own creative process and including a eurythmy demonstration. The presentation/demonstration will be 30 minutes and the written work of 30 pages. If you have a work that you have done in your 4th year of the eurythmy training this can be used.
The written work should be submitted before the 2nd block begins.